eNumber for Microsoft CRM 2011 provides a significant enhancement by providing the ability to be able to create Auto Numbers and Auto Names that automatically populate fields in within CRM.
It's not just a number thing...
eNumber is much more than generating the next available number to pre-populate the field.
With eNumber you don't even have to generate an Auto Number as part of the result, the flexibilty is there to allow you to choose your outcome.
You can use any of the following name parts in any order to achieve your desired result
- Autonumber - Inserts a unique sequential number for the specified entity with padding.
- Global - Inserts a unique sequential number globalally across all enties
- Text - Inserts the text you enter.
- Date - Inserts the current date in various formats.
- Field - Inserts the value of the selected field from the record.
For more information watch the video below.
Watch the Video
Datasheets and Guides
|Document Name :
eNumber 2011 - Datasheet
|File size :
|Published Date :
Pricing per Organisation / per CRM
||eNumber 2011 Solution 10 users
||eNumber 2011 Solution 30 users
||eNumber 2011 Solution 60 users
||eNumber 2011 Enterprise Unlimited users