Last updated: May 24, 2018
MyCRM Limited ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://downloads.mycrmgroup.com website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
We use your Personal Information for providing and improving the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, postal address, other information ("Personal Information").
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service's functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
We use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Lucky Orange Web Analytics Service
This site uses the Lucky Orange analytics system to help improve usability and the customer experience.
Lucky Orange may record mouse clicks, mouse movements and scrolling activity. Lucky Orange may record keystroke information that you voluntarily enter on this website.
Lucky Orange does not track this activity on any site that does not use the Lucky Orange system.
You can choose to disable the Lucky Orange Service at http://www.luckyorange.com/disable.php. Note, that doing so will disable other features of the Lucky Orange system that this site employs such as 1-to-1 support chat.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or in accordance with an order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Service.
Data Protection Your Personal Data
We process data for the purpose of marketing, sales and support along with partner and reseller requests. You data maybe recorded via web site form, postal of telephone conversation. We will ask for consent for each channel and acknowledge that you have the right to have your data removed from our systems and will support any access request made.
- As a business to business provider of services we only record the minimal amount of personal data which will include name, address, and company name and telephone number along with current email address.
- We do not profile data or automatically infer decision based on information obtained.
- We do not collect any data unless you have submitted it to us under interest or registration for a product.
- We do not collect browser information when you visit our web sites.
- We do not collect browser information when you visit our web sites, for the purpose of internal analysis or marketing activity.
- We do use 3rd party tools from Smarter Stats, Lucky Orange, Facebook Pixel and Google, to track post activity with marketing campaigns, but the data is not linked directly back to any personal data or data record.
- All telephone calls to MyCRM are recorded and kept for a 30 day period.
- Where necessary we have CCTV recording on a 30 day period at our offices.
Lawful basis of processing, we have identified that we may request consent for marketing purposes, we may process data under contract for the supply of services and have legitimate interest to manage our databases and data storage
- We have set up a number of subscription / preference that you can request access to and update your level of consent.
- On registration of a trial or purchase of a product from the MyCRM Download Centre or Microsoft AppSource, we will record minimal data for providing the service requested.
- As a cloud based service provider we support data and manage databases, we may not process individual record but have legitimate interest to manage data in a way that provides a given service.
Sharing of Personal Data
- We will not share or sell your personal data to any other provider or processor.
- When you register with MyCRM only MyCRM will have access to your data and information provided.
Internal Access to Data
- Access to personal data in our system will be only made available to qualified and trained personnel. Data access is limited to Finance, Sales, Marketing and Product or Service support functions.
- We act as the main data controller in all aspects of your personal data when processing.
Keeping Your Data
- On purchase of a product or a service including support we will retain your data for the period of a contract + 12 months.
- If data is purchased or harvested via a business site service we will retain data for a period of 6 months post the last communication.
- We will review our database records and CRM systems twice yearly to either remove or deactivate unwanted record that are no longer current.
- We have full control over platform and data storage and no data is held outside of the UK.
- We acknowledge that you may want to update, change or have your data removed and we will endeavour to work with you regarding all access request types.
Further Information re GDPR and Data Protection
- You may make a request to see our latest Data policy and Data protection statement if not available on the MyCRM Websites.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. As such we make no warranties as to the level of security afforded to your data, except that we will always act in accordance with the relevant UK and EU legislation.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to United Kingdom and process it there.
In the event that a dispute arises with regards to the international transfer of data, you agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the matter.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a children under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
This Policy shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.